This post is going to be a 2-in-1 post!
I was tagged by The Green Girls, so now I have to list seven facts about me then tag some people! This will be fun!
1. My best friends are Julie Albright, Marisol Luna and Kit Kittredge!
2. I have my ears pierced
3. I recently picked up a new hobby of making friendship bracelets!
4. I collect sunglasses! :D
5. My idol is Kat Von D
6. I absolutely love making crafts!
7. My favorite holiday is probably Valentines Day (:
Thanks for tagging me! Now I get to tag some people too!
-Emily at Shutterbug Studios
-Emily and Frankie at Paranormal Doll Club
-Sabine at Une Enfant du Siecle
-Sophie at Le Fabuleux Destin de Sophie Amelie
And everyone else who follows me or I follow! (:
P.S.
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!
I didn't play any tricks yet, though when I logged onto Neopets with Danielle today we noticed our pets were sick as a joke! I think I want to play a trick on Kailey. I'll turn all her clothes inside out or something. Haha! Any ideas for tricks I can play on Kailey?
Sarah <3
Cool, thanks for participating! It's fun to get to know you better. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Green Girls