Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's been a while!

Hello everyone! Sarah here! Summer is officially here! Well, it's been here for a week now. But oh well! How is everyone's summer so far? The day school got out, we went and bought the brand new All Time Low CD, Dirty Work, Deluxe Edition! Here's Kit and I with the CD;


We decided to edit the picture a bit..... (; LOL!
So I am officially a contestant in Little Miss Playthings! (The Under 18 category) I'm super excited! Did any of my followers enter? Comment and let me know!

I'm kinda stumped for the first round... spooky... hmmm.... Kit will help me out with that. After all, her bedroom was an attic!

Please keep reading my blog! I plan to update lots this summer! And tell other people about my blog too!

Love, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, good to see you again.

    Summer is going well for us, although it's still chilly and foggy here! No sunny weather yet. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    P.S. Can we add you to our blog roll? That makes it more likely we'll notice you've made new posts. ;-)

    ReplyDelete