"Marisol! What do you want!" yelled Jess as she dropped Austin the unicorn.
"Look what I found on Elle's floor!! Do you know what this means??" she screamed.
"I honestly have no idea what that means," Jess said. I just stared at her with a blank expression. Inside I was thinking "......Are you joking."
"I take it the giant Christmas tree to your right means nothing to you?" Marisol said.
"Well hey, there IS a giant Christmas tree to my right!" she cheered. "Oh my god you really can be so stupid sometimes Jess..." I whispered to myself.
"Well, what does this mean!!!!" I yelled. "I have no idea but I think something is on it's way in the mail for Christmas!" she replied. "Could it be a new doll?" I asked. "No way, we haven't had a new doll for like, two years. And that was Elizabeth. We'll probably just get some clothes and accessories." she said.
I feel like she's wrong though.. I know Elle has wanted Rebecca to come here since she came out, everyone here knows that. Could Rebecca be coming home for the holidays?! What do you guys think?
Hahaha! What a fun mystery! I hope all your Christmas dreams come true.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bree