So today I am still getting over a pretty bad sinus infection! I decided to relax in bed with my pajamas, unicorn pillow pet and my Rebecca doll! I was really tired and then I fell asleep. Jess thought it'd be funny to take a picture of me sleeping... D:
So yeah. There's me sleeping. hahaha! And all the posters on Elle's wall. She has so many, that wall is completely filled with posters of bands! I want to do that in my own room one day when I don't have to share with kailey anymore. Kailey would flood the walls with like, pictures of pop singers.
Then I decided to just play around with the two! I LOVE my pillow pet! I named him Austin Carlile after the screamer in my favorite band, Of mice & men. Hahhaha! Yeah I know, a boy unicorn may seem weird but whatever! It's different! C: Do you guys have pillow pets or favorite stuffed animals/dolls?
Cool bedroom! Your pillow pet is really cute.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Summer
Salut, Sarah!
ReplyDeleteYou HAVE to tell me where you bought that Pillow Pet- that would be the perfect Christmas present for me to give to Lilly! She wants one badly.
Bises,
Sabine
Your pillow pet is adorable! I want one! I have a stuffed dog named Spike, but my friend JJ is more of the stuffed animal person. She has a pirate puppy "Hector", a moose named "Bear", and a guinea pig "Maxwell".
ReplyDeleteEmily
Thank you everyone! Sabine, the pillow pet was found at Target! It's actually a keychain for humans I believe but we tucked the clip inside c; You can unfold it and velcro it just like a big pillow pet!
ReplyDeleteAnd Emily that's cool! Those are unique stuffed animals, sounds neat!
Sarah